Alex Martins Brazilian Jiu Jitsu BJJ and MMA
Kids Jiu Jitsu Program Have your kiddo try out today to become bully proof at the best jiu jitsu academy in Dallas!!
AMBJJ Recognized, World Champion Blackbelt, Alex Martins Learn more
Basics & Fundamentals Learn the basics and fundamentals of BJJ.
Get to roll with other students and participate in competitions!
The Art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Learn self defense, self-confidence, and self-discipline all while getting in shape.
BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU MISSION
We seek to train the body, mind, and spirit through the highest level of BJJ instruction. We envision the arts as a vehicle for individual development and the strengthening of the family spirit, going beyond the winning, losing, or contest philosophy.
Try it out for free! Find out if BJJ is right for you. Code: AMBJJSIGN UP NOW!
FROM THE BLOG
October 16, 2018 AMBJJ Kids Competitors
Wow, the kids at AMBJJ have been rocking their jiu jitsu skills at local BJJ tournaments! As a team we have won several team trophies which is fun to return home with a symbol of achievement! Parents you also ROCK by being supportive and keeping your kids consistent to train. Not only do these ki...
- Alex Martins is the real deal. He's a great person, dedicated martial artist, driven athlete/competitor, and excellent instructor. He truly cares about each of his students, and is always there to help if they need him. The atmosphere is great and the energy is positive!
- Alex Martins BJJ is fantastic! Not only is he a top-notch BJJ practitioner, he is an even better teacher. One who really cares about his students. He believes everyone has potential and works very hard to help each individual succeed.
- Alex Martins is one of the best coaches in the DFW area. Great environment, superior coaching, and a gym that will become an essential part of your life.
- Alex Martins not only one of the best competitive Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belts in Texas but he is an awesome leader and a man with impeccable character! He is excellent with youth and great with adults. I am proud to call him a friend and a brother. You will not be disappointed.
- Shout out to the women who are new to BJJ, this is where you should start training! There are NO egos and everyone is very friendly and helpful! Alex Martins is a passionate and extremely personable instructor. He's the best of the best at what he does. It's guaranteed that you will feel welcomed...
OUR LOCATIONS (Dallas)
(214) 587-8203 or (806) 570-6579
DALLAS LOCATION: 2318 Beatrice St., Dallas, Tx 75208