Alex Martins Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts
Kids Martial Arts Have your kiddo try out today to become bully proof at the best jiu jitsu academy in Dallas!!
AMBJJ Recognized, World Champion Blackbelt, Alex Martins Learn more
Basics & Fundamentals Learn the basics and fundamentals of BJJ.
Get to roll with other students and participate in competitions!
The Art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Learn self defense, self-confidence, and self-discipline all while getting in shape.
BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU MISSION
We seek to train the body, mind, and spirit through the highest level of BJJ instruction. We envision the arts as a vehicle for individual development and the strengthening of the family spirit, going beyond the winning, losing, or contest philosophy.
FREE TRY OUT–SEE PROGRAMS
FROM THE BLOG
October 27, 2019 Adult belt promotion and seminar day
Today was a great day for a seminar and belt promotion. AMBJJ members and family & friends came out to celebrate. Congratulations to all on moving to the next level and rank. A special thanks to Professor Carlos Ferreira for joining us and putting on a great seminar! Start your jiu jits...
- I stopped into Alex Martins BJJ from out of town. First off, he and his team welcomed me with open arms and then proved why they have positive reviews and a superior reputation. The skill level of everyone on the mat was impressive - a testament to their professor for sure. Alex showed some ...
- I happened upon this school based on all the positive reviews and decided to check it out. I wasn’t let down. First off it’s a very big space, very clean and open. Next I met Lacy Martins who was super nice and very happy to answer any questions. Then I did the 7:15 class and it was terrific....
- I've been training at AMBJJ for a a few months now. I used to travel a lot and would always drop by various schools around the country. Prior to joining AMBJJ --from out of state -- I visited various bjj schools around Dallas. Without disrespecting anyone, professor Alex Martins was by far th...
- We came to try it out and were blown away. There were so many talented people to work with, everyone was so friendly, and the gym is pristine. The amenities of the gym were enough for me to give it 5 stars! We could not recommend Alex Martins enough and we will definitely be back!
- The best kids self defense and Jiu Jitsu team competition in Dallas.. kids and adults having fun and learn everyday here at the best in Dallas. High quality, professor Alex Martins is a world champion on and off the mat.
- Top level coaching for someone just starting their BJJ journey and for the advanced practitioner. Alex Martins is a world class competitor with a ton of passion for teaching and building a community. Highly recommend!
- The best Martial Arts Academy in Dallas for kids and adults. High Level Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes. World Champion Class for all ages, people here are very friendly and respectful. The gym is clean with lockers, showers and parking lot. Literally 5 minutes from downtown. Very near to downt...
- Best gym in Dallas. Very professional and amazing instructors.They are very friendly. Martial Arts for kids and adults.Best program to learn self defense and get in shape for adults and kids.
- Alex is an intentional and experienced instructor. He invests in students no matter what level they are and fosters a healthy and encouraging environment for growth and development in the sport. I am grateful to learn at his school
- Such a great experience from the moment you walk into the door. Alex, his wife Lacey, and everybody else are very welcoming and helpful.The coaching is top notch from true Brazilian jiu-jitsu artists. Every time you go you leave feeling amazing and confident. If you're thinking about joining ...
- Put our 4 year old the little champions class earlier this year. Best thing we ever did. He has grown so much and learn so much discipline. Amazing and patient team to work with. I would highly recommend anyone joining. Children or adult!!
- My two boys have been going to Alex Martins Brazilian Jujitsu for a few months. They’ve learned so much, and they continue to enjoy their time. It’s a great community of students, parents, and coaches who are committed to instilling discipline, confidence, commitment, and respect for others in ...
- Excellent atmosphere and so carrying and professional. Alex and his staff train, mentor, and discipline the kids while also building their confidence and self control! I absolutely recommend you to give it a try, my 6 year old girl loves it!
- This class has been a godsend! I’ve enrolled my children in other martial art trainings and they just didn’t like it or the caliber of training wasn’t what they needed. At Alex Martin Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu the trainers are experts in their field; they have the experience and accolades that you woul...
- The best place to train jiu jitsu in Dallas. Highly recommend for beginner and advanced skill sets. There are tons of mixed martial arts and Brazilian jiu jitsu schools in the Dallas area, and I’ve dropped in to quite a few of them, but the quality of instruction that professor Alex Martins and...
- When I started jiu jitsu I couldn't even make it through the warm ups. The couches were patient and worked with me, and now I've been grappling for four months and there is nothing like it. Best place to pursue self improvement in Dallas!
- Alex Martins is the real deal. He's a great person, dedicated martial artist, driven athlete/competitor, and excellent instructor. He truly cares about each of his students, and is always there to help if they need him. The atmosphere is great and the energy is positive!
- Alex Martins BJJ is fantastic! Not only is he a top-notch BJJ practitioner, he is an even better teacher. One who really cares about his students. He believes everyone has potential and works very hard to help each individual succeed.
- Alex Martins is one of the best coaches in the DFW area. Great environment, superior coaching, and a gym that will become an essential part of your life.
- Alex Martins not only one of the best competitive Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belts in Texas but he is an awesome leader and a man with impeccable character! He is excellent with youth and great with adults. I am proud to call him a friend and a brother. You will not be disappointed.
- Shout out to the women who are new to BJJ, this is where you should start training! There are NO egos and everyone is very friendly and helpful! Alex Martins is a passionate and extremely personable instructor. He's the best of the best at what he does. It's guaranteed that you will feel welcomed...
(806) 570-6579 or (214) 587-8203
2318 Beatrice St., Dallas, Tx 75208